Monday, March 8, 2010

Protect a bed mattress and boxspring encasements coming soon!



Protect a bed mattress and boxspring encasements coming soon!
Do you know what lies within your mattress? Bed bugs are parasites that live and breed inside your mattress, and they are resistant to some pesticides. AllerZip® bed bug mattress encasements prevent bed bugs from entering your mattress. Our AllerZip® mattress encasements are more than an allergy encasement; they are bed bug bite proof. for more info visit here

1 comment:

  1. I have had my mattress for a couple of years by the time I figured out it really sucked it was too to return. Both sides of it have valleys that make it impossible to sleep on the edge. I find myself getting closer and closer to the middle of the bed just to keep from falling off. Next time Sertapedic! Knowing what I know now I would never recommend this piece of *** to anyone that I know. Again I would like to discourage anyone from buying one of these beds. Do not believe that it has no memory... Tempurpedic Mattresses

    ReplyDelete